February Luncheon (Feb 9)
LUNCH IS SOLD OUT!
Join us for the February luncheon on Tuesday, February 9 at the Association of Former Students. Our speaker will be Mr. Rob Childress, Texas A&M Baseball Coach.
Lunch is only $10 for members and $15 for non-members with advance registration by Friday, February 5. Doors open at 11:30 a.m. with the buffet service beginning at 11:45 a.m. The program will conclude by 1:00 p.m.
Note: BCAMC is offering a special option to all members. You may choose to pay $100 now to attend the remaining 11 lunches for 2016. You will find this option when you register for the February lunch.
A limited number of late registrations will be accepted at an increased cost of $15 for members and $20 for non-members. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or difficulty with online registration.
Aggie Lead Off (Feb 13)
Join us for the 2016 Aggie Lead Off on Saturday, February 13th. We will gather as an Aggie community for a tailgating atmosphere with the Aggie Baseball coaches and players as we get excited for a great Aggie Baseball season!
Please see the fun-packed Aggie Lead Off event schedule below:
- 10:00am Registration
- 10:30am Tour of Blue Bell Park
- 11:15am BCAMC Leadership and Coach Childress Acknowledgements
- 11:20am vs. Cancer Foundation CEO, Chase Jones, Address
- 11:25am Yell Practice
- 11:30am Aggie Baseball Team Meet and Greet
- 11:45am Aggie Baseball Team show support for cancer research
- 11:45pm Lunch provided by Chef Tai (hamburgers, hot dogs, gourmet fries)
- 12:30pm Raffle drawing for prizes
- 1:00pm Maroon and White Game
- Free Parking in Lot 100j
- Reveille IX, Yell Leaders and the Diamond Darlings will join us
- Bounce house at event for kids
- Bus 12 will be parked for photo opportunities.
Please note that when you purchase tickets, wristbands will be at the registration table under the purchaser's name at the event. The wristbands allow you to eat and drink the provided food and get your poster. Also, with every ticket purchased you will receive an entry for the drawing to throw out the first pitch at the scrimmage.
Tickets are $20 for adults and $10 for kids. Click here to register now.